Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-03-26, 23:37

Trading my Reaktor 4/5 for your Reason 3.0

I am interested in trading my Reaktor 4 & 5 for a new or very good condition Reason 3, preferably from someone in the continental United States.

Since you will be receiving something of greater value in this exchange, I will expect you to send your sofware to me first. You must include all the original packaging, manuals, and Propellerheads license card. Before I send you Reaktor, I must be able to install Reason on my computer and register it in my name.

What I get:
Reason 3.0, complete with all packaging, documentation and license card, all in new or excellent condition.
License transfer to my Propellerheads account.

What you get:
Reaktor 4 & 5(upgrade version), complete with all original packaging and documentation, in very good condition (very slight wear on the boxes and manuals, program disks in pristine condition), shipped by UPS Ground. By the time you receive your package, I will have faxed Native Instruments an ownership transfer form, which will relinquish all my Reaktor ownership rights. Once I do this, you may register the software without me having to transfer the license to you.

Here is a photo of exactly what you'll be getting:

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7467/reaktorsu0.jpg

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread.