Reason 7.1 / Reason Essentials 2.1 is a free update for current owners of Reason 7 / Reason Essentials 2. This updates brings bug fixes, workflow enhancements and support for a new Rack Extension SDK. Read on for the complete fix list:
- Support for Custom Displays in Rack Extensions (SDK v.2).
- Rack Extensions built with SDK v.2 will perform math functions faster.
- Improved MIDI Clock Sync, with new settings.
- Reason can now send error reports and usage statistics.
- Shift-dragging devices will now re-route them properly.
- Better indications on audio clips.
- Various ReWire fixes.
- Reason can now import WAV files in 32 bit float format.
- Slices in self-contained REX files can now be used as samples.
- A Spectrum EQ button has been added to the Master Section device in the rack.
- Adjusted BV-512 Dry/Wet behaviour.
- It’s now possible to use the Razor tool on open audio clips.
- Split at Slices with a huge amount of slices selected will no longer make Reason freeze.
- Includes new Codemeter version: 5.10a
- A great number of minor bugs fixed!
Reason Essentials downloads