Reason 8.3.1 and Reason Essentials 8.3.1 are free updates to Reason 8 and Reason Essentials 8 that adds support for the Propellerhead public music collaboration and sharing service as well as a slew of bug fixes and enhancements (full list below).
Download Reason 8.3.1
Download Reason Essentials 8.3.1
• Added new FFT library under Windows. This will vastly improve performance of RV7000 in convolution mode, as well as other native devices and Rack Extensions that use FFT.
• Fixed a bug where automated RV7000 convolution parameters could sound different in exported audio compared to playback.
• Fixed a bug where RV7000 convolution settings could give unwanted aliasing artifacts.
• Fixed a bug where the length of the audio recording could sometimes be wrong, if an audio clip was transposed with stretch disabled.
• Fixed a bug where under some specific circumstances, placing a send effect within an insert fx container could cause Reason to crash.
• Added Remote support for Korg taktile and TRITON taktile series.