Driver version 1.1.0 (for Windows 7 and Windows 8)
This release of the Balance audio driver is for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users only. Changes from 1.0.24:
- Added an ASIO control panel so that the buffer size can be changed in ASIO clients other than Reason.
- Minor stability fixes.
Driver upgrade instructions:
- Disconnect the Balance unit.
- Unzip the downloaded driver and start the installer.
- When the installation has finished and the installer has exited, re-connect the Balance unit again.
- If Windows wants you to restart your system after the driver has been installed, please do so.
Download Balance Driver version 1.1.0 (for Windows 7 and Windows 8)
Driver version 1.0.17 (for Windows XP and Vista)
This is the same version as is installed with Reason Essentials. If you have already installed Reason Essentials on Windows XP or Windows Vista you do not need to download and install these drivers.
Download Balance driver version 1.0.17 for Windows XP and Vista
Drivers for Mac OS X
Balance is a CoreAudio compatible interface and does not require any drivers on Mac OS X.